Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Not for the Squeamish

So, if anyone read the post yesterday, they probably thought it was pretty gross. But hey, it's my blog and I can post what I want, and it's your choice whether you read it.

I say this because I'm about to mention blood. Ewwwww!

Well, on Friday after we left the dentist's office, I noticed that I'd gotten blood on my shirt. Gross! And not only that, but it was a new shirt. Even though I wasn't feeling my best, when we got home I took it off and put some SA8 Prewash Liquid Spot Treatment (which is made specifically to get out enzymes such as milk, eggs, ketchup, chocolate, syrup, grass, and blood!). I didn't get to washing it, though, till yesterday. And what do you know, no stain whatsoever! Not even a little bit. I was so impressed and excited that my new shirt was not ruined. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment