Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Late Night!

I didn't get into bed until after 1 a.m. last night and didn't fall asleep until probably close to 2 a.m. (I didn't look at the clock cause I was afraid of getting frustrated that I wasn't asleep yet). You might be asking yourself why I didn't get to sleep until so late. I am usually very good about going to bed on time because I pretty love sleep and it helps me to sleep better if I go to sleep at about the same time every night.

So why stay up so late? One of my co-workers is a very good business man and is very successful. Lately as I have gotten to know him, he's taken the time to "mentor" me and help me see how I can be successful financially. Well, he learned all he knows from someone else who is now a millionaire. I had the opportunity to sit down with this millionaire last night, along with about five others and talk about what he did to become a millionaire, cause he didn't inherit, but rather went from being poor, to being middle class, to being a millionaire. And I say that if you have the chance to learn from someone who's made it, then you should take it right?

Well even though I am really tired right now, it was worth meeting with him. I learned quite a bit and he gave some advice on what books we should read, and what CDs we should listen to to get more information. It was really great. Anyone who is interested in some of this info, let me know. I'll talk with you about it. I have to tell you, millionaires see money very different than the other 95% of people who are not millionaires. Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment