Friday, June 30, 2006

The Wonderful U S A!

Well, it's coming around to the 4th of July once again, and I have to say I'm grateful to live in the US! It really is a land of opportunity with the chance to complete your dreams. I'm not saying the US is perfect, or that our government always makes the right decisions, but I think overall it's a pretty great place to live.


I'm so appreciative of our Founding Fathers. What vision they must have had to create the government we enjoy today. Not many governments could have lasted this long, largely unchanged! It truly is amazing. I'm excited for the 4th of July, to celebrate our nation and its founding. I just hope everyone remembers why this holiday exists and why it's so important. There were a lot of men and women who have put their lives on the line to build this country (and many who have died) to have a country with our freedoms.


Thank you to all service men and women! What we do without these brave people who are willing to fight for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment