Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Cool Dream

Last night I had an AWESOME dream! I've always thought that telekinesis would be the coolest thing ever to be able to do. Well, in my dream last night, I could do that. I can't remember the circumstances exactly. It was like I was at a school, possibly for people with "powers," and I think I realized there that I could move things with my mind. So I started moving everything with my mind, so I could practice and get better at it. When I first started, I could move stuff, but it was hard to control where the item went. But over time I was getting better. I remember at the end that I took a glass with juice and was moving the liquid from one glass to another glass. I was having a hard time keeping the stream steady. Rather, I would get a little going and then the stream would end and I would have to start over. There was a guy there who was a teacher or mentor or something. He wasn't surprised by what I could do and was giving me advice on how to do better (if I had to guess, I would say he looked a bit like Ian McKellen). But it was a great dream. I would love to be able to move things with my mind. That would be so cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment