Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Pregnancy Update

Just thought I'd post a recent picture of me and pregnant belly. It's not the best picture (my husband wasn't very into taking a picture of me). We got a new camera last week that is a HUGE upgrade from our old one. Our old one is 5.5 years old, has 1.3 megapixels, and essentially sucks (or at least by today's standard). Our new one has 7 megapixels, 12x optical zoom, and takes video, and we got a 2-GB memory card for it, so there is plenty of storage for it. The only real downfall is that it doesn't come with a lithium ion battery that is rechargable, just one of those ones that aren't rechargable. So I'm looking into getting one that is rechargable plus a charger (together around $50). I think it will be worth it so that we don't go through batteries quickly. Especially since a replacement non-rechargable lithium battery is like $7. I figure the rechargable will pay for itself quickly.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment