Thursday, November 27, 2008

Be Grateful


So today is a day of gratitude--a day where we consider the things we're thankful for. I have lots to be thankful for. Some of them include:
  • my husband
  • my son (and how easy-going he is)
  • the Gospel of Jesus Christ
  • family
  • friends
  • food
  • breast pumps (otherwise Alex would have to drink formula)
  • warm place to live
  • music
  • soft bed to sleep in
  • blankets
  • anything that keeps me warm and comfy (blankets, sweatpants, robe, etc.)
  • ovens/stovetops
  • the Internet (so grateful. It's awesome)
  • having money
  • future job (which I will hopefully get soon)
  • positive people
  • for not having hives (which I will hopefully not have soon)
  • elecricity
  • indoor plumbing
  • books
  • living in the US
There are lots more that I'm grateful for, but those are some that I thought of. Hope you all have a good Thanksgiving Day with lots of good food.

No comments:

Post a Comment