Sunday, November 30, 2008

A Way to Keep Track of Alex

Lately Alex has been working on crawling, and despite the fact that he doesn't know how yet, he still seems to be able to get wherever, and we know that once he actually does crawl, he'll get there even faster. So we talked about getting a play pen for Alex to play in when we are doing other things and can't keep a close eye on him. So the first thing I did was check Craig's List, since we don't have a lot of money. That's when I ran into this:



They're plastic walls with toys on them. It's great because I can step inside if needed, and I can adjust the walls to be different shapes (like if I want to make a wall to keep Alex out of the kitchen or from touching the Christmas tree). Alex has been enjoying the toys and for the most part doesn't seem to mind the "cage." It's a pretty good solution for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment