Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tag, I'm It

My sister tagged me, so I guess I'm it.

8 TV shows I enjoy watching:
1. Gilmore Girls
2. How I Met Your Mother
3. The Big Bang Theory
4. Heroes
5. Ugly Betty
6. Lost
7. Ghost Whisperer
8. Numb3rs



8 things that happened yesterday:

1. I woke up at 6:30 a.m.
2. I went to Old Navy and got Alex some new clothes (he grows up so quick!)
3. It snowed . . . a lot.
4. I packed Alex's clothes that were too small.
5. I cleaned up the mess I made when I packed his clothes.
6. I contemplated shoveling the snow off the walks, but didn't. Later our neighbor did it, so procrastination for the win!
7. I watched TV.
8. I pumped. (I make milk. What's your superpower?)

8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Alex turning 1 and being able to drink cow's milk so I can stop pumping.
2. Getting a job so I don't have to worry about that anymore.
3. Spring and warmer weather.
4. My 7th wedding anniversary.
5. Alex saying, "I love you, mommy," and hugging me.
6. Having a bigger place to live, hopefully with 4 bedrooms.
7. My husband finishing school, so I can stay at home with our kids.
8. Seeing family who live far away.

8 things I love about WINTER:
1. Skiing.
2. Sledding.
3. Christmas.
4. Snow ball fights.
5. Making snowmen and snow angels.
6. Christmas lights and decorations.
7. Warm food.
8. When I can stay inside when it's cold outside.

8 things on my wish list:
1. A newer car (after all, our car is 20 years old. It wouldn't be hard for one to be newer. Though, I'm wishing for one 5 years old or less).
2. Our own place with 1600 sq. feet or more.
3. To go on vacation to somewhere warm (when it's cold here).
4. A good job with good benefits.
5. Lots and lots of money that we can invest and live off of for the rest of our lives, so we never have to have a job again.
6. For more children (one day).
7. For a vacation home in a warm place.
8. For a maid/cook to make me meals and clean up after me.

8 people I tag: (sorry ladies!)
1. The
2. First
3. Eight
4. People
5. Who
6. Read
7. This
8. Blog (because I don't think that many people do).

No comments:

Post a Comment