Thursday, July 21, 2005

Things Are Good

I don't really have anything important to write about, but I figure I should say something every once in awhile, if anything just so you know nothing is really going on.

Things are going well for us right now. We're trying to pay off the one student loan I got while in school. It's taken longer than I hoped, but we now only have $125 left. Yeah. Today I had lunch with a good friend of mine, Maryruth. We met while I worked at the Linguistics Department and we enjoyed each other so much that we have continued meeting monthly to have lunch and catch up. She is such a wonderful friend and I'm so glad she enjoys spending time with me.

Aaron and I are doing well, as well. We are enjoying the time we have to spend while he is out of school. We hang out together every night and go to the dollar theater on the weekends (I love cheap entertainment!). His family is coming to visit in August. With the exception of his step-mother, Tina, we have not seen them since our wedding over three years ago! Aaron's sister Ashley will be graduating next June and is planning on attending BYU upon graduation. We're excited about this and being able to show her campus when they come next month. We're also excited to show them around Provo and Utah. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment